Stik Worldwide Group, LLC, recently launched its guitar pick gripping aid line with the focus on the flagship product, Stik n' Pik.
The pick grip is presented in a convenient, easy-to-apply tube similar to that of a lip balm or glue stick and virtually eliminates guitar pick slippage and dropping.
Despite the claims of other products of this nature, Stik n' Pik is the first of its kind which truly lives up to its promise to provide superior pick control without messy after-effects:
- The formula is all natural and is odorless;
- it can be applied to fingertips or the pick itself;
- it is equally effective in wet (perspiration) or dry (high heat, aging skin) situations;
- it leaves no oily or sticky residue on hands, instruments, sheet music or clothing.
Test marketing to performers, educators and students resulted in an overwhelmingly positive response and gave Stik n' Pik equally high points for its use on stage by professionals and as a practice aid for young beginners.
Early response from industry pros provides powerful testimony to the effectiveness of Stik n' Pik:
“I’ve tried the rest – this one’s the best. I’m using it for my fingerpicks, too! I reached a point where I was squeezing the picks so tight to keep them on that it became painful and distracting. With Stik n’ Pik, I can slide them on with comfortable tension and they stay right where they’re supposed to. Travis pickers, banjo pickers, dobro and steel guitar players should all try this product for their finger picks.”
- Ken Lyon, Folk-Blues singer/songwriter/guitarist, Columbia recording artist
“Very handy - especially for quick pick-up during punch-ins, and no worries about a mess on the knobs and faders.”
- Peter Anders, composer/producer/performer, The Tradewinds, The Videls, Phil Spector, The Ronettes
The company has also released it's first accessory, Stik n' Clip, an easy to install, easy-to-use mic stand tube holder for convenient, hands-free application of Stik n' Pik.
The products are now available to consumers via the company's website, Amazon, and several retailers in the company's Rhode Island-area home base.
For more information, go to www.stiknpik.com