The brand new RockBoard Flat Patch Cables – for connecting effect pedals on pedal boards – are unique and very useful, as connectors and cables are flat, super flexible and therefore space saving and optimal for all pedalboards. RockBoard Flat Patch Cables have a very low conductor resistance (< 10 mOhm/decimeter) and are well shielded to prevent signal loss. Thanks to their slim and elegant design (only 7.5 mm high including the flat connector housing) they save a lot of pedalboard real estate. For example: you can now install 6 instead of 5 effect pedals in the popular MXR format on your pedal board.
The flat cable with flexible copper conductors protects against torsion and thus against damage and broken cables. The RockBoard Flat Patch Cables also meet very high demands, for cables. The connectors are made to high quality standards, designed for a long and trouble free life "on the road". We offer these black cables in 4 different lengths:
10 cm / 20 cm / 30 cm / 60 cm.
For international pricing please contact your local distributor. The RockBoard Flat Patch Cables are available now!
Specifications RockBoard Flat Patch Cables
• Conductor: Flexible copper conductor
• Operating Temperature: -15º C to +70° C
• Outer Insulation: PVC
• Signal copper cores: 20 x 0,12mm
• Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
• Copper twisted shield: 34 x 0.12mm
• Capacitance Cond./Shield: < 10 pF/decimeters
• Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeters
• Dimensions: 7 x 3 mm
• Connectors: ¼” 90 degree angled audio plug