Like Tascam's CD and MP3 trainers and recorders, the new trainers slow down and loop MP3 files without changing their pitch to help musicians learn new songs and licks. The latest generation features CD-quality recording with overdub to build up an arrangement. The SD card slot includes a 2GB card, and the new tabletop design makes them the perfect tools for music students, hobbyists or professionals to perfect their instruments.
The GB-10 Guitar/Bass Trainer/Recorder has a 1/4" guitar input and effects like amp modeling, delay and reverb for practicing using headphones. Adjust the balance of your instrument to play along with the music. A tuner and metronome are also included for precision playback, and a footswitch input allows hands-free control.
• Records 44.1kHz/16-bit WAV files
• Playback 16 or 24-bit WAV files or MP3 files
• SD/SDHC card media slot with included 2GB card
• Overdub recording allows sound-on-sound build up of an arrangement
• Loop playback using dedicated buttons
• Variable Speed Audition speeds up or slows down playback without changing the pitch
• Chromatic Tuner and Metronome
• USB 2.0 jack for high-speed music transfer
• Dedicated keys and large LCD display for easy operation
• New angled desktop design
• Includes 2GB SD card, AA batteries, USB cable
• 1/4" guitar/bass input
• Guitar/bass effects including amp modelling, delay, reverb, chorus and more
The recorder packs 24-bit recording with built-in stereo mics into a package smaller than an energy bar. The DR-03 records to microSD media and a 2GB card is included to start capturing audio right away.
Like the rest of TASCAM's best-selling portable recorders, the DR-03 features playback functions like looping and Variable Speed Audition to slow down music without changing the pitch. It's designed for low handling noise when recording handheld during concerts or interviews. TASCAM's DR-03 is available now from select retailers for a street price under $100.
• Stereo condenser microphone design
• Up to 48kHz/24-bit WAV recording or MP3 recording modes
• Records to microSD media
• Auto-recording function starts when input exceeds a reference level
• Limiter, low cut filter and auto gain control for input
• Variable Speed Audition changes the playback speed without changing the pitch
• Loop playback mode
• USB 2.0 connection for file transfer
• 1/8" stereo microphone/line input
• 1/8" stereo headphone output
• 96x96 backlit LCD display
• Powered by two AAA batteries or USB bus power
• Built-in speaker
• Built-in desktop stand
• Includes 2GB microSD card and AAA batteries
More information at www.tascam.com.