Get news and post comments at www.facebook.com/bassplayermag.
Follow daily tweets atwww.twitter.com/bassplayernow.
Debate, shock, educate, and share with fellow readers at www.bassplayer.com.
- Watch Stanley Clarke interview Bunny Brunel.
- Check out Bunny’s electric-upright bass site.
- See Bunny’s collaborations with ESP Guitars and Eden Amplification.
John Goldsby's Jazz Concepts: Mixed Up!: Playing Odd & Mixed Meters
- Sharpen your studio chops! Read real-life examples of studio bass parts that use mixed meters.
- Listen to John Goldsby glide through the mixed-meter bass line of “In the Canyon” with Bob Mintzer and the WDR Big Band.
- Hone your odd-meter rhythmic skills with this classic text from drummer Louie Bellson: Odd Time Reading Text: For All Instruments.