Building on the legacy of the pioneering 16 Second Delay and the popular 2880 Super Multi-Track Looper, EHX announces the new 45000 Multi-Track Looping Recorder. The 45000 combines the familiar controls of a multi-track digital recorder with state-of-the-art features making it possible to create complex multi-track loops quickly and easily.
Each loop has four mono tracks and one stereo mixdown track. Recording, which is non-compressed, 44.1 kHz / 16-bit CD quality, is direct to removable SDHC cards with a capacity range of 4 to 32GB. Each card holds up to 100 individual loops accessed with the optional 45000 Foot Controller.
Recording can be done by overdubbing or punch in/out. Stereo In and Out jacks are provided and the 45000 records in either stereo or mono. Quantize and non-quantize (free running) recording modes are supported.
Loop speed is adjustable over a two octave range, and reverse recording and playback are also possible. A built-in metronome goes to a separate Monitor Out for extra convenience and a Headphone Out is also included.
• Includes a 4GB card delivering loop lengths up to 125 minutes
• Individual panning per track
• Separate stereo mixdown track frees tracks for re-use
• MIDI Clock Sync as master or slave
• Most user parameters are MIDI controllable
• Auxiliary Input, for mp3 players, mixes with the loop output
• Import .wav audio files that are created elsewhere using a PC or Mac
• USB port enables backup/restore to/from PC or MAC
• 9.6VDC-200 Power Supply included
The optional 45000 Foot Controller allows the player to quickly save and recall up to 100 stored loops and settings via the 45000’s memory card. The Foot Controller connects to the main unit with a standard mono guitar cable. It also provides toggling between loop tracks as well as access to record and play functions.
More information at ehx.com.