Reeves Amplification is releasing their newest and most powerful bass amp to date-Custom 400. It features 400 watts via six KT-88 power tubes, massive transformers (Output & Power). Completely made in the USA with high-grade components, the Custom 400 features hand wired turret board construction. The Custom 400 is loaded in a solid birch cabinet with finger joint corners, finished with a classic black Basket Weave covering, matching dual handles and traditional white piping.
The Reeves Custom 400 is available now direct from Reeves Amplification.
Features & Specifications
* Completely made in the USA
* Turret board preamp and power amp section
* Six high-grade KT88 power tubes
* Four 12AX7 preamp tubes
* One 12AT7 phase inverter tube.
* Solid state recitifier
* Custom wound transformers
* Normal and Bright inputs
* Treble, Bass, Mid, Presence, Bright Volume, Normal and Master Volume controls
* Active/Passive input selector
* Transformer balanced XLR line out
* Finger jointed solid birch cabinet
* Switchable 2, 4, 8 ohm impedance switch
* USA MSRP $3,299.00
For more information: www.reevesamps.com