Get news and post comments at www.facebook.com/bassplayermag.
Follow daily tweets atwww.twitter.com/bassplayernow.
Debate, shock, educate, and share with fellow readers at www.bassplayer.com.
Pete Sears: Far-Out Fingerstyle
- Visit Gary’s website.
- Check out audio clips from Retro.
- Watch Willis join saxophonist Llibert Fortuny and guitarist Pat Metheny onstage.
John Goldsby's Jazz Concepts—Eddie Safranski: Jazz Famous! No. 1 In The Polls
- Watch Safranski’s showboating right-hand technique with the powerful Stan Kenton Orchestra.
- Check out the burning version of composer George Russell’s “Concerto for BIlly the Kid” from The Subject Is Jazz, a 1958 TV show featuring Russell, Safranski, pianist Billy Taylor, pianist Bill Evans, and many others.
- Read about Safransky’s career (with videos) in the article “Eddie Safranski: Pittsburgh Jazz Legend.”