Get news and post comments at www.facebook.com/bassplayermag.
Follow daily tweets atwww.twitter.com/bassplayernow.
Debate, shock, educate, and share with fellow readers at www.bassplayer.com.
- Click through to Kenny’s official website.
- Watch Aaronson provide the backbone for David Gilmour at the 1984 MTV Guitar Greats show.
- Witness vintage, unbridled Aaronson on “Loose Goose” by Dust.
Retro-Rama: 1973 Fender Telecaster Bass
- Check out Fender’s Telecaster Bass history page, with its hip vintage ads.
- Take a video tour of a ’72 Tele Bass.
Meet Your Maker: Gerald Marleaux of Marleaux Bass Guitars
- Find Marleaux on Facebook.
- Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Watch this video review of a Marleaux Consat Signature 5.
- Watch Bryn play "River Take Me" with Darrell Scott at Cumberland Caverns for the "Bluegrass Underground" live radio show on May 23, 2010.
- Watch video of Davies with Tony Rice Unit doing “Wayfaring Stranger” at MerleFest 2010.
- Catch up with P and the 311 peeps.
- Dig P-Nut’s melodic groove and tapping aptitude on “And A Ways To Go.”
Cover Story: Norwood Fisher
- See Norwood Fisher rock three of his favorite techniques.
- Watch a trailer for Everyday Sunshine.
- Travel back to the good ol’ days with Fishbone’s 1991 video for "Sunless Saturdays."
Jane's Addiction's Chris Chaney & Dave Sitek
- Take a peek at the recording process for The Great Escape Artist.
- Watch Chris Chaney play an entire set with Jane’s Addiction.
- Listen to Dave Sitek talk about working on The Great Escape Artist.
Bass Player LIVE!
Tech Bench: Don't Fight the Fuzz?
- Check out Marty Robbins' "Don’t Worry," played on a curious-looking spinning vinyl disc.
- Dig into Bass Player’s review of the Source Audio Soundblox Multiwave Distortion.
John Goldsby: How Loud Is Loud?
- Howard Goodall explains Accents, the fourth key element in rhythm.
- The King of Accents: James Jamerson’s isolated bass track on “I Can’t Get Next to You.”