The Acoustic B100C Classic 100-Watt Bass Combo Amp combines the best of all worlds: ideal for practice and rehearsal with outstanding stage-ready versatility. A custom-voiced 12” ferrite speaker delivers classic Acoustic tone while its tilt-back cabinet design allows precise personal monitoringat rehearsals and on performance stages. The built-in 4-band EQ provides plenty of tone sculpting options, and its Frequency Notch Control allows for precise manipulation of mid-frequencies.
The Blendable Overdrive circuit gives the player precise drive control from subtle to snarling. Other pro features include a XLR direct out with level control for feeding your signal to outboard mixers and PA’s, plus a ground-lift circuit that protects your sound from annoying and damaging interference. For the utmost in versatility, the B100C provides an FX Loop for effects expansion. The 1/8” headphone out is ideal for private practice, and its 1/8” Aux In connects external music devices for convenient play-along and practice.
• 100 Watts of power
• 12” Custom ferrite speaker for classic Acoustic tone
• Tilt-back cabinet design ensure superior monitoring
• Adjustable Overdrive circuit with Blend control
• 4-Band EQ for precise tone control
• Frequency “Notch” control of mid-range
• FX Loop for effects expansion
• 1/8” Headphone out allows for private practice
• 1/8” Aux Input for external music devices
For more visit: Acoustic Amplification