Electro-Harmonix introduces the Slammi Plus Polyphonic Pitch Shifter / Harmony Pedal featuring glitch-free pitch shifting over a +/- three octave range and with the ability to transpose up, down, or both simultaneously. An 11-position Shift switch selects the transposition interval starting with Detune for a chorus or doubling effect and includes the following: Minor 2nd, Major 2nd, Minor 3rd, Major 3rd, Perfect 4th, Perfect 5th, Major 6th, 1 Octave, 2 Octaves and 3 Octaves.
The pedal’s Dual Mode outputs two separate pitch-shifted intervals simultaneously and provides 11 unique interval combinations. The Slammi Plus also features an X-Fade function where the pitch shifted interval is fixed (does not bend) and the pedal cross-fades between the player’s dry note and pitch shifted note or cross-fades from one pitch shifted interval to another.
The Slammi Plus is fully polyphonic at all times and provides enhanced flexibility in setting the heel position’s pitch shifted interval. A Blend control is also included that allows the user fine tune their wet/dry mix.
The Slammi Plus comes with a 9 Volt battery and also accepts most 3rd party power supplies including the optional EHX9.6DC-200mA PSU.
- Flawless, glitch-free transposing over a +/- three octave range
- Three shift modes: up, down and dual
- Dual pitch shifting mode where the Slammi Plus generates two separate pitch shift intervals simultaneously
- An X-Fade function where the pitch shift interval is fixed (does not bend) and the foot pedal cross-fades between your dry note and pitch shifted note or cross-fades from one pitch shifted interval to another
- Fully polyphonic all the time
- More flexibility in setting the heel position’s pitch shifted interval
- A Blend control that lets you fine tune the wet/dry mix
- Runs on battery or most 3rd party power supplies including the EHX9.6DC-200mA PSU
- Rugged, weight saving chassis with a traditional rack and pinion style operating mechanism
For more visit: EHX