The Mitchell FB Series includes feature-rich, multi-genre basses designed for the do-it-all player who is equally comfortable in rock, metal, country, jazz, blues and more.
The Mitchell FB700 bass features an offset double cutaway, carved mahogany body topped with a precision-cut AAA quilt maple veneer for high-end looks, and fitted with an easy playing 5-piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard. The premium MB4 paraffin-dipped alnico V humbucking pickups provide exceptional tone and microphonic/feedback rejection, while the active preamp gives you outstanding tonal control. Includes boost or cut to low, mid, and high frequencies, and a pickup blend control knob for even more sound sculpting options. High-tensile strength fretwire and die-cast high-ratio tuning machines add to the premium feel.
Before delivery to our dealers, all Mitchell basses receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available in Natural (QNT) and Transparent Black (QBK).
• Carved mahogany body and a 5-piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard for solid playability and comfort
• Precision-cut AAA quilt maple veneer and modern styling for outstanding looks
• Dual MB4 paraffin-dipped alnico V humbucking pickups provide plenty of fat, even output while reducing microphonics and feedback
• Active preamp with wide boost/cut control of all frequencies offer an array of tone sculpting options
• Graph Tech™ TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhance tuning stability
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
• Carved mahogany body w/AAA quilt maple veneer top
• Five-piece maple/rosewood bolt-on neck with 24 jumbo frets
• 34” scale length
• Dual MB4 paraffin-dipped alnico V humbucking pickups
• Master volume, pickup blend, and 3-band active EQ (+/-12 dB)
• High-mass adjustable bridge
• Graph Tech™ TUSQ XL friction-reducing nut
• High-ratio Y-type die-cast tuning machines
• Attractive black nickel hardware
• Comes in 4, 5, and 6 string versions
• Available in Natural (QNT) and Transparent Black (QBK)
MITCHELL ELECTRIC GUITARS AND BASSES
Engineered from passion. Designed for performance. That’s how every Mitchell Electric Guitar is born and built. With a nod toward traditional, time-tested motifs, and then re-imagined for a completely new generation of expressive, high-performance player, these Mitchell Electrics stand at the intersection where precision meets passion.
Our fresh designs include faster necks and fretboards, a build quality that goes beyond expectation, and inventive electronics that allow you to achieve even the most dynamic sounds. These carefully crafted instruments embody the passion of the musicians who play them, while answering the technical demands of today’s top-tier performers.
For more visit: Mitchell Guitars