The Mitchell TB Series bass offers traditional looks and tone for musicians searching for a modern rock, blues and pop workhorse that feels as comfortable on stage as it does in the studio.
The Mitchell TB500 bass starts with a custom contour alder body and one-piece, comfortable-profile maple neck with a smooth Indian rosewood fretboard. Standard split-single and single-coil paraffin-dipped alnico-V pickups go from blues to classic to modern rock, while mitigating microphonics and feedback. Separate volume controls for each pickup provide complete sound sculpting, along with a master tone for even more sonic options. The high-mass modern bridge ensures a robust tone, smooth sustain for days, and solid intonation.
Before delivery to our dealers, all Mitchell basses receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available in Black with white pearloid pickguard (BK) or Transparent White Blonde with tortoise shell pickguard (TWB).
• Alder body and one-piece maple neck with 20 jumbo frets for traditional tone and feel
• Standard split-single and single-coil paraffin-dipped alnico V pickups go from blues to classic to modern rock while reducing microphonics and feedback
• High-mass adjustable bridge provides plenty of solid tone and sustain
• Graph Tech™ TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhances tuning stability
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
• Traditional alder body
• One-piece maple neck with 20 jumbo frets
• 34” scale length
• Split-single/single-coil alnico V pickups
• Volume 1, Volume 2, Master Tone
• High-mass adjustable bridge
• Graph Tech™ TUSQ XL friction-reducing nut
• High-ratio Y-type tuning machines
• Attractive nickel hardware
• Comes in 4 and 5-string versions
• Available in Black with white pearloid pickguard (BK) or Transparent White Blonde with tortoise shell pickguard (TWB)
For more visit: Mitchell Guitars