Montclair, NJ - Walter R. Dailey's insight in the jingle industry is unparalleled. In this easy-to-read guide, he offers clear steps for earning hundreds of thousands of dollars making music for TV, radio, and online ads.
Everything you need to know about getting started with writing music for commercials is in JingleMoney. This book includes:
- How to make jingles for well-known businesses
- Tips for starting with no or very little money
- A step-by-step action plan for getting started
- Insider knowledge about how the business actually works
- Entrepreneurial strategies for starting your own music business
- Ways to avoid costly mistakes
- A review of what you need to know about copyright
This definitive guide to composing jingles will walk you through the ins and outs of all you need to know to be successful in writing music for commercials!
About the Author:
WALTER R. DAILEY (Columbus, OH) is a jingle writer, music producer, and songwriter. He has a drive for teaching the average musician how to obtain above-average income. Dailey is also the creative director for DSV Media. Dailey has spoken all over the United States about the power of jingles, appeared on a reality TV show, has been featured nearly 100 times on FoxBusiness.com, and has partnered with such renowned brands as Google, CBS, and DirecTV.
(always on sale and always free shipping!)
Publisher: Hal Leonard Books
Page Count: 180
Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches